Hello & Welcome
You have found the site for beautiful genuine ragdoll kittens from quadruple grand champion bloodlines. We invite you to look at the wonderful opportunity to have one of our loving kittens in your home. We are a small boutique breeder located in Central Florida between Orlando and Tampa. Much love, honor, and pride to bring you "True Blue Ragdoll Kittens" for you, your family and friends.
True Blue Ragdoll Kittens Story
It started with a wonderful gift from my best friend. Nestled in a pink glitter bag and bow on her head "Snicker Doodle" my first ragdoll was welcomed into the family.
She made an immediate impact on my life. The sweet temperament was only trumped by her cuteness. I was hooked on the unique ragdoll flop, its personality galore, dog-like loyalty all while having the sophistication and elegance of a feline.
So I decided to be a small cattery with only ragdolls with multiple championship bloodlines. I give individualized attention to each kitten- thus making the true blue friend for every new family. I only have a few kittens a year and many times I am sold out before the babies are born or within a few early weeks, so you may want to consider reserving your new love one in advance.
Personality Galore - by Ragdoll cat facts
- Inside the ragdoll cat is a character as unique and impressive as the outside. A perfect pet, and a spectacularly beautiful animal.
- The ragdoll cat personality is as vital a part of this cat as its stunning appearance.
- These cats were designed for domestic life, lolling on the couch, chasing a toy, being carted about in the stroller by your 3-year-old.
- Probably the best cat a family with children could ask for. Large enough to handle an occasional mishap, loving enough to forgive spilled juice, and calm enough not to shy away after a tail is tugged, they are very friendly, very mellow and very gentle.
- The Ragdoll cat is recognized by the Cat Fanciers Association (CFA), the world's largest cat organization. It is a relatively popular pure-bred or "pedigreed" domestic cat breed.
- These cats are probably the most laid-back breed available. They are sweet, affectionate and love being hugged and handled.
- They have very little natural aggression and often will not defend themselves against other animals, so, despite their great size, this is a cat that is safest indoors and does just fine, even in small apartments.
- This is a special breed that is hard to compare to others, you just have to meet one.